Located in Durant’s historical Carpenter’s Machine Shop, the Three Valley Museum houses a collection of artifacts regarding the history of Bryan County from its start in 1873. The museum opened in 1976 and is named after the book “Queen of the Three Valleys” by Henry McCreary.
Step inside early Oklahoma through a small town exhibit area on the second floor depicting more than 20 businesses and scenes from the early 1900s, including an early law office, doctor’s office, child’s room, parlor, and general store. Other exhibits include area transportation history and a Native American Gallery, highlighting the Native American tribes located in Southeast Oklahoma.
For Additional Information – 401 W Main St, Durant, OK | 580-920-1907 | www.threevalleymuseum.com